Friday, September 6, 2013

Back in the Game

        So obviously I have not been diligent in my posting--In the past, I was so busy with school and dedicated all of my writing to my University's paper and being editor, and when at home I didn't have Internet to do any posting during winter or summer breaks. This year however, I have decided to focus on my scholastic duties and not participate in the school's publication. As sad as this makes me, it will leave me with more time to do posts here on a more regular basis and build up my presence, (hopefully). So be looking out for a steady flow of columns, and I hope you enjoy my writing!!!

        If you have a request for what I should write about, comment here, or email me at bsolomon89@gmail.com, and put something about my blog in the subject space so I won't assume you're spam....

No comments:

Post a Comment