Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmys

Who I would have picked: (If in RED, my choice did win!)


Best Comedy Series:
Modern Family


Best Drama Series:
Boardwalk Empire

Best Mini Series or TV Movie:
*As I did not see any of this year's nominees yet, I cannot ethically choose one--however as Mildred Pierce has an excellent cast and is a remake of one of my favorite Joan Crawford films, I believe the right choice was made*

Best Lead Actor in Comedy Series:
Steve Carell

Best Lead Actor in Drama Series:
Michael C. Hall

Best Lead Actor in Mini Series or TV Movie:
*Based on what actor I like best from previous work*
William Hurt

Best Lead Actress in Comedy Series:
Laura Linney
*However, I like Melissa McCarthy, and have not seen Mike & Molly*

Best Lead Actress in Drama Series:
Mireille Enos


Best Lead Actress in Mini Series or TV Movie:
*Based on what actress I like best from previous work*
Kate Winslet


Best Supporting Actor in Comedy Series:
Eric Stonestreet

Best Supporting Actor in Drama Series:
John Slattery

Best Supporting Actor in Mini Series or TV Movie:
*Based on what actor I like best from previous work*
Paul Giamatti

Best Supporting Actress in Comedy Series:
Betty White

Best Supporting Actress in Drama Series:
Christine Baranski AND Margo Martindale


Best Supporting Actress in Mini Series or TV Movie:
*Based on what actress I like best from previous work*
Maggie Smith


Outstanding Variety, Music, or Comedy Series:
Real Time with Bill Maher AND Saturday Night Live

No comments:

Post a Comment